Homeowner Assistance: File a Complaint or Grievance

Please choose from one of the following options:

To submit a Restore LA complaint online, click here to complete the form. Please make sure to hit submit once you’re done.

Solution 1 applicants may submit their complaints/grievances with their contractor for work that is not in keeping with established homebuilding contractor standards and workmanship. Applicants wishing to file a complaint/grievance must do so prior to sign-off on final construction payment and completion certificate. To file a Solution 1 complaint/grievance, click here.

By Mail:

To submit a complaint or grievance in writing, please send it to the address below:

RLHAP Applicant Relations Department
11100 Mead Road, Ste. 200
Baton Rouge, LA 70816

All written complaints or grievances should include your first and last name, Account ID (if applicable), your mailing address, contact information (phone and/or email address), and the nature of the complaint. If the complaint is about an individual, please include contact information for that person if you have it.

If you have any questions on how to file your complaint, please call our Customer Service Helpline at (866) 735-2001.

If you need to file a Warranty Claim for Completed Construction, click here.