- The Louisiana Office of Community Development launched the Restore Louisiana Homeowner Assistance Program in mid-2017 in response to the Great Floods of 2016.
- We launched our program, began processing applications, and got funding to homeowners faster than any other federally funded homeowner repair program in history.
- The program has offered over $668million in grant funds to assist more than 17,200 homeowners with repairs, reimbursement of repairs, or reconstruction of their homes.
- The program survey period closed on October 1, 2018 and the application period ended on November 16, 2018. All homeowners closed on their grant agreements by July 31, 2019.
- As of August 30, 2022, over 45,400 applications have been processed, all SBA hardships have been processed, and 100% percent of program award determinations have been made.
For questions about the program, call 866-735-2001, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.Sign up for updates